Tuesday, March 22, 2011

still boggin???



my car has been bogging lately, what scares me is when i drive and its under 2k rpm, the idle will shake, and i would feel like the car is dying, but once i step on the gas and it goes past the 2k mark, it'll run smoothly....and when in park it is ok, drive bog, you get the story...



well after doing intense research on TN, which has great info, i cleaned my tb, and i cleaned out my iav, on a v6 93 camry, which was not as bad as i thought it was be....boy was that sucker dirty....once i took off the iacv all i saw was black gunk on the guy....



but here is my question......i read on this forum, or some other forum while doing my research and found that we are not suppose to mess with the springs on the iav because it was pre loaded or something, which i didnt, but i did clean the head or the metal part of the iav (sorry improper term but i dont know what its called)



and once i installed the guy back, my car did not bog as much anymore, but it still bog, what can be the problem???



did i not clean the iav well enough?? because the part with the spring was still dirty and the only way to clean out that part was to take off the spring, which i did not want to mess with...(sorry for this essay )

No comments:

Post a Comment