Sunday, March 20, 2011

Quality Toyota in Corona Sucks!!!!!!!!



So i take my moms car in to get serviced this friday morning at a bout 9am...it's an 09 Corolla S... the AC fan wasn't blowing and it needed the recall work done on it.. i drop it off with over just under a full tank of gas and 49,046 miles on it... i get a call friday afternoon at about 3 to pick it up. I was out of the area so i couldn't pick it up right then and there so i ask what time they closed and they said 7 and i was planning on being there before 7... things came up and i couldn't be there by 7. i show up the next morning at about 9 to pick it up... i did a walk around to check for any body damage and didn't notice anything on the paint so i took the car home.... when my mom finally drove the car on sunday she took it down the street to the Home Depot and to get some ice cream... she says to me "What happened to my gas?" i said what do you mean... she tells me it was full and now it's really low...so i ask her to check the mileage on it and she tells me it now has 49,424 WTF!!!!!!!!! why the hell did they drive it 300 plus miles????? on top of that it has a dent on the door sill that looks like it was struck with some sort of metal object.... we bought the car there but you can bet your ass it's the last time we take it there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb sdow:thumb sdow:thumb sdow:thumb sdow:thumb sdow

Reply 1 : Quality Toyota in Corona Sucks!!!!!!!!



I guess their service really does contradict their name.

No comments:

Post a Comment