Saturday, March 19, 2011

08 camry Speakers



I have an 08 Camry LE and i want to upgrade my system. I'm going to have a 4 channel amp put in with a mono amp for my sub. I have Alpine SPS-609 speakers right now and was going to put them into my rear. But I had a couple of questions.



Would these be a good choice for my front speakers? http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...e-SPR-17C.html or what would you reccomend?



I was also wondering what else i had to buy in order for all 4 of the speakers to fit in my car (because i've heard that all 4 speakers right now are shallow mounts)? Not looking to spend too much. any help would be great! thank you!

Reply 1 : 08 camry Speakers



If you are upgrading the front, get components rather than coax speakers. 6-1/2 and 6-3/4 are both fine. You'll need some kind of bracket or spacer for the door speakers because there isn't much space inside. You can fabricate the bracket from wood or MDF if you want.



You need to be more specific, as in actual numbers, when you state: "Not looking to spend too much."





Something like this would be decent, but it's only rated for 50W RMS. You could safely put more than that into it, but just make sure you set the gains correctly.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...TS-D1720C.html

No comments:

Post a Comment