Friday, March 25, 2011

Installing halo's and LEDs in headlight '04 Camry



I'm installing new headlights in my '04 Camry which came with halo's and LEDs. I'd like them to be on any time any of my lights are on. Unfortunately there is no single light that is always on. If my low beams are on my DRLs turn off. Can anyone suggest a way to have these always on if any lights in my headlights are on?



Also, my high beams act as the daytime running lights, just not as bright. I thought they work by sending a lower voltage to the highs but when I measured the voltage it's the same whether they are acting as daytime running lights or high beams. Does anyone know how they work? I was thinking of taping the power from this light for the LEDs but I'm afraid I'll blow the LEDs when my high beams come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment