Friday, March 25, 2011

Anyone running BFG AT/KOs on a 2WD?



Well, it's time for new tires. I've got a 93 2WD 22RE SB with stock steelies, and I am wondering if anyone with a similar truck is running the BF Goodrich All Terrain AT/KO tires. I am sick of my wimpy passenger car tires (Pirelli P4000s) breaking loose in the rear when pulling out from a stop in the constant rain we are getting here in Northern California, and they only have about 10K miles worth of tread left, so the time has come.



The truck is not going offroad much (maybe an occasional dirt road excursion or trips to the dump), nor will it be lifted, bagged, slammed or otherwise modded, and I will probably keep the stock rims (which probably means either sticking with the stock 195/75-14 or going to the 205/75-14).



I don't mind paying the money for the All Terrains, but want to make sure I'm not going in the wrong direction.

Cheers,

Paul



Here's a pic:




Reply 1 : Anyone running BFG AT/KOs on a 2WD?



bfg at's are pretty solid tires, deadly in sand and dirt.. you shouldn't have an issue with them..

No comments:

Post a Comment