Friday, March 18, 2011

I received my car, Avalon 2011 and I need your help



How much is a dollar-screen navigation Avalon 2011 Is available because I want one of them and I can give me a number of pieces ordered from Toyota, you wait for a message on the piece-rate and number of a piece of screen navigation for the Avalon 2001 and greetings to you

Reply 1 : I received my car, Avalon 2011 and I need your help




Quote:








Originally Posted by wesam999_60
View Post

how much is a dollar-screen navigation avalon 2011 is available because i want one of them and i can give me a number of pieces ordered from toyota, you wait for a message on the piece-rate and number of a piece of screen navigation for the avalon 2001 and greetings to you



say what?

Reply 2 : I received my car, Avalon 2011 and I need your help




Quote:








Originally Posted by wesam999_60
View Post

How much is a dollar-screen navigation Avalon 2011 Is available because I want one of them and I can give me a number of pieces ordered from Toyota, you wait for a message on the piece-rate and number of a piece of screen navigation for the Avalon 2001 and greetings to you



try Google translate:

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

Reply 3 : I received my car, Avalon 2011 and I need your help




Quote:








Originally Posted by wesam999_60
View Post

How much is a dollar-screen navigation Avalon 2011 Is available because I want one of them and I can give me a number of pieces ordered from Toyota, you wait for a message on the piece-rate and number of a piece of screen navigation for the Avalon 2001 and greetings to you



Sorry dude - it seems that none of us know what you're asking. Can you try again? If English is not your language, please try Goggle Translate and post it again.

Reply 4 : I received my car, Avalon 2011 and I need your help



How much is a navigation system for the 2011 Avalon



How many number Alqzap company Toyota

Reply 5 : I received my car, Avalon 2011 and I need your help



I would call your dealer and see if adding oem navigation is even possible. Probably won't be cheap.

Sorry, don't understand your second question.

Reply 6 : I received my car, Avalon 2011 and I need your help





http://speedupteam.yoo7.com/viewimag...11800x600j.jpg

Reply 7 : I received my car, Avalon 2011 and I need your help




Quote:








Originally Posted by wesam999_60
View Post





http://speedupteam.yoo7.com/viewimag...11800x600j.jpg



If you want the Toyota navigation system - contact your Toyota dealer. They can tell you what all needs to happen to make that work.



You might be better getting an aftermarket GPS system - or even get a smartphone with navigation capabilities.

Reply 8 : I received my car, Avalon 2011 and I need your help







[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"] [/COLOR]

Reply 9 : I received my car, Avalon 2011 and I need your help



Dont bother Get a handheld unit.I used my Iphone But now i use my New motorola Defy.Mount right to the glass when needed.Its way to much to buy a 1000-1500$ unit plus a few hundred to install it.If you wanted NAV why didnt you get the brand new Avalon with factory nav.Save the hastle.But an Aftermarket one would be the way to go.I have almost pulled the trigger on a Full featured NAv dvd ipod etc unit a few time.lol.But i want mine fiberglassed,resined custom fit not a cut out plastic insert to cover the opening.Tere are no Dash kits for these cars.not yet.Once that happens im getting one.Its way to much of an install to add these Double dins..

Reply 10 : I received my car, Avalon 2011 and I need your help



i need navigation system toyota avalon 2011 in usa



How mutch the price of the Under-Toyota



http://www.m5zn.com/uploads/2010/12/...58d5ivbgiq.jpg













In my country down Toyota navigation in the above picture is stupid



http://www.m5zn.com/uploads/2010/7/2...u1t8iuhqtl.jpg

Reply 11 : I received my car, Avalon 2011 and I need your help




Quote:








Originally Posted by wesam999_60
View Post

i need navigation system toyota avalon 2011 in usa



How mutch the price of the Under-Toyota



http://www.m5zn.com/uploads/2010/12/...58d5ivbgiq.jpg













In my country down Toyota navigation in the above picture is stupid



http://www.m5zn.com/uploads/2010/7/2...u1t8iuhqtl.jpg



First - I merged this last post from a separate thread into this one. There's no need to have two threads asking the same thing.



Second - aside from having to guess what you're asking, you've been given the suggestion of asking the Toyota dealer by a couple people now. How many more times do you need to ask?



If you want a Toyota navigation system - go to Toyota. If you want a non-Toyota navigation system - pick one you like.

Reply 12 : I received my car, Avalon 2011 and I need your help



If you want a Toyota navigation system


Reply 13 : I received my car, Avalon 2011 and I need your help



I want to Toyota navigation system

I want to Toyota navigation system



I was a Toyota dealer and we have not provided Bmmaziat and your Toyota dealer



I want to know how much your selling price in the United States American






Reply 14 : I received my car, Avalon 2011 and I need your help



WOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment