Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hello to all of my people! Help me play a prank on my friend :)



Hey everyone!

I'm not sure if I should write it here, but since im a proud owner of a 5th Generation 4 runner, I thought I should talk to my people ^^

As you can see in my last and first post, I'm a big kidder,

I love joking around, and my friends know that..

I actually ordered this exhaust whistle

http://www.twenga.com/price-exhaust-whistle.html

and I was wondering if it worked every on any kind of exhaust pipe?

Is it really annoying?

Are you sure the person wont notice it?

I intend on placing this on a friends car that is going cross country, its is going to HILARIOUS, shes going to kill me! but dont worry I'm going with her, so I'll take it out, after a while! (hopefully she wont see this!)

have

No comments:

Post a Comment